KPMG's Tax is one of the leading names in the UK Tax services market and is the largest non-audit practice in KPMG LLP and the UK. As such we can offer you the business challenge and career opportunity you are seeking, in an uplifting, team-based environment. Recent Industry awards reflect our success which we strive to continually improve.
The Capital Allowances Group is part of the Tax Management Group within Corporate Tax. We work in all sectors of industry, with the KPMG lines of business. Key sectors for us are communications (telecoms, IT), leisure (hotels, health clubs, cinemas), financial services (banks, building societies), retail and consumer markets (manufacturers).
The group is a 15 strong national group. We offer advisory services and compliance services of very high quality to internal and external clients. You will become part of a national team taking day to day responsibility for a range of clients, providing specialist capital allowances advice and solutions. You will also be responsible for developing the junior members of the team and mentoring specific team members. Our culture is open and encourages the contribution of ideas.
* To assist in the management of the capital allowances group and provide a specialist Capital Allowances service to clients
* To manage projects within budgets and timeframes
* To identify work opportunities through an internal network of contacts.
* Ability to communicate at all levels with colleagues and clients
* Knowledge of processes and procedures employed for effective project control (project management techniques, controlling meetings, managing change)
* Team player
* Personal effectiveness (communication, influence, resilience).
* Chartered surveyor (RICS) with a working knowledge of capital allowances, or a newly qualified tax professional with either the CTA/ATT/ATII qualification, or some relevant experience in the Inland Revenue as tax inspector
* Educated to degree level
People have always been our business. We know that our success depends in no small way on your expertise, talent and skill. We have built a reputation for working with people to invest heavily in their training and career development. If you can take charge of your career, meet the targets and broaden your expertise, we will provide all the support and the opportunities to realise your full potential.
Apply Online Here Search for high paid jobs here
Home »Unlabelled » KPMG Recruitment : Consultant - Capital Allowances
Friday, March 5, 2010
KPMG Recruitment : Consultant - Capital Allowances
Posted by naijahotestjobs at 11:43 PM